We Have A Simple Goal That Drives Our Support Offer….
“Helping schools & colleges use accurate data to maximise both their performance insight and funding entitlement. In doing so, support them to achieve the best possible outcomes for their learners.”
Oxford Analytics – a very short history
Oxford Analytics exclusively serves the education sector. Our roots are in the fields of ‘Big Data and ‘Open Data’. Our ground breaking work on education data was cited in the Government’s first White Paper on Open Data.
Last year we worked with partner schools and colleges on two key areas:
Performance data: support for performance analysis and target setting.
Business data: support for sixth-form funding and funding data.
We also support wider partners, including the DfE, Regional Schools Commissioners and Multi-Academy Trysts. See clients below.
All our staff and associates come from a school or college background and we work with the latest technologies in the fields of data intelligence, analytics, info-graphics and much more. To discuss your needs, feel free to contact us and talk to one of the team at email@example.com or 01865 309617.
Oxford Analytics Research
Our research portfolio in 2017-18 will include:
- Intelligent target setting
- Apprenticeship needs analysis
- Economics of education and skills
- Identifying and celebrating sixth form excellence
- Occurrence of sixth form funding data errors
- Big Data: what do the combined national data sets really say about your school
Oxford Analytics is part of the Department for Education’s Analytical Pool and we provide analysis and support to the Department.
We also support:
– Schools, academies, academy groups, colleges and apprenticeship providers across the UK
– Public bodies involved in shaping, planning and funding the education and skills system, including: the DfE: Education Funding Agency (EFA); Skills Funding Agency (SFA); the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS); the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS); and Cabinet Office.
– Other prominent public organisations: The European Union; The London Mayor’s Office; The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).
– A range of private sector clients engaged in education initiatives, including: Pearsons, Manchester United FC; Crossrail; Whitbread; the Co-operative.